Need a use for those leftover garden tomatoes and jalopenos? Check out this mouth watering Sweet and Spicy Tomato Jam recipe!
Sweet and Spicy Tomato Jam
- 1.5 lbs ripe Roma tomatoes, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated or minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno or other peppers, stemmed, seeded and minced, or red pepper flakes or cayenne to taste.
Read the full prep instructions here.