President Obama will address the nation with his State of the Union address, which is scheduled for Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 9pm (Eastern). It should be broadcast on all major networks, news, and political netorks. For online coverage, go to C-Span.org
Whether you’re watching the President address the nation for a homework project, pleasure, or anything in between – it appears that you can enhance your viewing pleasure (as noted by some) by going along with the 2011 State of the Union Address Drinking Game (via TheDP.com). Instructions are below… keep each other honest and DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
- Take a shot when Obama says, “We need change.”
- Take a shot when Obama says, “Let me be perfectly clear.”
- Stand up to drink when Obama receives a standing ovation.
- Help a friend finish a drink when Obama mentions bipartisanship.
- Take a shot when Obama says “red” or “blue.” Drunkenly sing our school song if he happens to say “red and blue.”
- If you’re in Wharton, take a shot when Obama contrasts Wall Street from Main Street.
- If you’re in the Nursing School, take a shot when Obama defends healthcare reform.
- If you’re in MEChA, take a shot when Obama defends immigration reform.
- Chase your drink with orange juice whenever you notice John Boehner.
Proof that a couple beers helps solve the world’s problems.